Effective date: 1st January 2024
Tripplo.com, operated by Rank High AB, respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. This Copyrights Policy outlines how copyright protected materials are handled on our platform and the steps to be taken in case of any infringement.
2. Intellectual Property Rights
- All content on Tripplo.com, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, images, as well as the compilation thereof, and any software used on the site, is the property of Rank High AB or its suppliers and protected by copyright and other laws.
- The trademarks, logos, and service marks displayed on Tripplo.com are the registered and unregistered marks of Rank High AB, its licensors, or other rights holders.
3. Copyright Compliance
- Tripplo.com respects the intellectual property of others and asks its users to do the same.
- Any unauthorized use of the material on Tripplo.com may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, and other applicable laws.
4. Infringement Claims
- If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide the following information in writing:
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed.
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site.
- Your contact information, including address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
5. Takedown Procedure
- Upon receipt of a valid infringement claim, Tripplo.com will promptly remove or disable access to the allegedly infringing content and will notify the content provider of the action.
- Tripplo.com has a policy of terminating repeat infringers in appropriate circumstances.
- If you believe that your content that was removed or to which access was disabled is not infringing, you may send a counter-notice containing the following information:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the content that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the content appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled.
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the content was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the content.
- Your name, address, telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal court in Stockholm, Sweden, and a statement that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement.
7. Revision of Policy
- Tripplo.com may revise this Copyrights Policy at any time by updating this posting. You should visit this page periodically to review the current policy.