Expedia is the world's largest travel companies and own many of the different travel brands that you usually come across when booking your trip. Hotels.com, Trivago and Hotwire are included in Expedia Inc. Expedia’s total annual sales are upwards of $6 billion and the company acquires new partners every year and its growth is constantly increasing. The range of services and products is enormous. As a customer you’ll find over 400 000 hotels and accommodations, airline tickets from 400 airlines, rental cars from the world's leading car rental companies and affordable package offers with flight and hotel combined. You also have the option of booking different experiences and activities, ranging from guided tours to helicopter tours. In addition to the classic package offers with flight and hotel, Expedia also has customized vacation and weekend packages. There’s a ton of last-minute trips at a great price if you’re ready to travel on short notice as well!
There are many benefits of choosing to book your trip through Expedia. All customers get a Price Guarantee for example, which means that the customer can receive a full refund of the entire difference if they find the same flight at a lower price. The Price Guarantee applies to hotels and packages with flight and hotel combined. It is also completely free of charge to change or cancel your hotel reservation. There are over 11 million guest reviews that you can browse through before making a decision, if you want to make sure that you have the best trip possible. You can even feel safe when it comes to paying for your trip! Expedia has a high security regarding its payment solutions and accept the usual credit and debit cards as well as PayPal and bank transfer.
You should keep an eye on Expedia’s various campaigns and promotions if you’re looking for the best rate possible for your trip. There is a tab in the main drop-down menu on the website where you can find various deals and temporary discounts. This can include everything from discounts at a specific airline to particularly good prices on selected holiday destinations. You can also occasionally find promo codes that are usable on Expedia. These promo codes can make your booking a few percent cheaper – but there’s a lot to save if your total is somewhat significant! If you were to, for example, take your whole family on a trip around the globe, then you can save several hundreds of dollars by using a promo code.
Quick Facts about Expedia
- The largest online travel agency in the world
- Over $5 billion dollars in annual sales
- Over 400 000 hotels and accommodations
- Fly with 400 different airlines
- Car rental at 30 000 destinations with world-leading car rental companies
- Package deals including flight + hotel
- Experiences and activities (Guided tours, admission tickets, etc.)
- Complete vacation and weekend packages
- Low-priced last minute trips
- Over 11 million guest reviews from previous customers
- Price Guarantee (Expedia will pay the difference if you find a lower price somewhere else)
- Secure and encrypted payment solution
How to use a discount code at Expedia
- Use Expedia's search function to find hotel, airfare, travel package, car or activity/experience on a selected date.
- Select the one you’re interested in and click on the price.
- Make sure that everything’s correct (Room type, possible search options, etc.).
- Click on "Book".
- (Go to the next step if you haven’t chosen a hotel)
- You’re now at the step where you’ll ill in your personal information etc.
- Click on "Enter a coupon or promo code" under "Payment".
- Enter your promo code and click "Apply coupon".
- Enjoy watching the price fall :)
Rules for discount codes on Expedia
- You cannot combine different discount codes.
- Discount codes can not be redeemed for cash. It is not possible to redeem a discount code after a booking has bene made.
- It is forbidden to sell on discount coupons.
- Discount codes can be used when the payment option "Pay Online" has been selected.
- Expedia reserves the right to at any time change the terms or cancel the discount code.
- It’s not possible to redeem discount codes for various charges, such as change fees, cancellation fees and administrative fees.