Discount codes and offers at Hotels.com
5%, 10%, 15%, 20%, 25%, 30% off at Hotels.com
There are no discount codes available this week / month. Please visit the page that just opened in a new tab in your browser to get the latest discounts and offers from Hotels.com. Click here to reopen the link. You can also subscribe to Hotels.com's newsletter to get the latest offers and discounts.
When the hotel will be booked for the trip is Hotels.com a very good choice. This multinational company was founded by David Litman and Robert Dienerin 1991 and over the years has helped millions of people worldwide to find hotels. In 2005 was acquired by Expedia, Hotels.com has strengthened the brand further and led to a huge expansion in new parts of the world.
In total there are over 80 Hotels.com sites in 35 different languages. Hotels.com will usually be quite generous with discounts, promotions and various offers. Not least when it comes to bargains, there is almost always something to find that draws a little percentage of the total.
Quick facts about Hotels.com
- Over 365 000 different hotels and accommodations
- Hotels in over 60 different countries
- Support around the clock, seven days a week
- Founded in 1991 by David Litman and Robert Diener
- Price Guarantee (find a lower price and Hotels.com will match this)
- Part of Expedia
- Payment online o at the hotel (Not valid for all hotels)
How you use a discount code at Hotels.com
- Choose a hotel that you want to spend your stay on.
- Make sure you enter the correct date in order to be absolutely sure that the property is
- Available number of people staying at the hotel.
- Double check that place and any options is correct.
- When you click on "Book" to get to the payment stage where you can enter your discount code.
- Check one last time that everything is correct, and then enter the discount code in the "Use discount code" and press "Activate". (Coupon box is usually located under the box indicating 'Total Price'.)
- Sit back and enjoy as "total price" is reduced.
Rules for coupons at Hotels.com
- It is only possible to use one voucher code per booking.
- Vouchers may be transferred, but not sold.
- Vouchers can not be replaced for cash.
- If the date of a hotel stay have changed after booking with discount code, one can not discount applied to the new stay dates.
- If a booking is made at a discount is canceled will not discount code is returned or replaced.
- Discount code can in principle never to combine with Hotels.com rewards.
- Vouchers may not be used by employees of Hotels.com or Expedia Inc.
In order to ensure that all customers receive the very lowest hotel rates Hotels.com has introduced a price guarantee. This Guarantee means Hotels.com will refund the difference if you as a customer can find the same hotel night at a lower price elsewhere. This hotel night must of course be consistent with the hotel, date, length of stay and room type. Customers can thus always feel 100% confident that they will get the lowest price when you book at Hotels.com. In order to take advantage of the price guarantee and get the difference refunded requires that no later than 23:59 (local time) the day before the hotel stay are submitting a claim.
Over the years, millions of people have chosen to book a hotel through Hotels.com. This has meant that there is a large collection of reviews from previous guests. Total Hotels.com has over 11 million unique reviews written by customers who have stayed at various hotels. According to a survey conducted by Millward Brown in 2010 showed that the reviews were the most decisive factor for customers choosing a hotel. Customers thought then that the ability to learn about previous customer’s experiences outweighed pictures, star rating, hotel descriptions and customer reviews. Guest reviews are really a great tool to use to find such a good and suitable hotel as possible and with a major player like Hotels.com, where there are over 11 million guest reviews you should really make sure to use them to the fullest.
Hotels. com offers a loyalty program for repeat customers who often book hotels. This loyalty program called Hotels.com for "Welcome Rewards' and means that the customer gets its 11th hotel night free. There is no need to have booked 10 nights earlier before getting their bonus night. To qualify, simply register and start collecting hotel nights. What is important to know is that the price of the night bonus is calculated by taking the average price from the previous bookings. Have you stayed at budget hotels, one can not expect to live free in a 5-star luxury? In addition to the bonus, there is another big advantage to be on Hotels.com Rewards. This advantage is that you get the opportunity to see "Secret prices" at hotels worldwide. These secret prices are often heavily discounted and not displayed to standard visitors on Hotels.com or on other sites that compile and compare prices. What is important to know is that in principle it is never possible to combine a coupon code with the Welcome Rewards.
48-hour sale at Hotels.com
few times a year usually Hotels.com set with a proper sale. This sale usually lasts 48 hours and hotel rates can be up to 50 percent reduced. When a 48-hour sale occurs, therefore, there is a lot of money to save if you are quick to book. Important to remember, however, is that the travel dates are often limited to a few days. Have you thought about doing a spontaneous trip or are flexible with travel dates so Hotels.coms 48-hour sale therefore something that you will likely monitor and keep an eye out for.