The Birth of BrewDog
BrewDog is the ultimate haven for craft beer lovers all over the world offering a wide range of ales and lagers. BrewDog is a Scottish-based brewery and pub chain founded by two passionate beer lovers. Born with a vision of quality and craftsmanship, it is now one of the leading craft beer breweries in the world with Punk IPA as its number one seller.
The compelling and enticing fact about the BrewDog craft beers is that they make sure to add only the natural ingredients. Every sip is purely hoppy and free from any artificial flavours, preservatives and harmful chemicals. It allows you to discover and experience the different flavours of craft beers. As a matter of fact, the BrewDog community cherishes all the passionate beer lovers and teaches them to genuinely appreciate craft beers. Moreover, online bars are active to connect and embrace the craft beer community.
As craft beers are a bit on the expensive side Brewdog promises seasonal offers and discount codes throughout the year. Additionally, it has gift card options to surprise your loved ones with. It also encourages all the beer enthusiasts to brew craft beer right from home. Having said that you can get access to all the recipes from the DIY Dog.
What Makes BrewDog Craft Beer Outstanding
BrewDog craft beer is made from malt, water, hops and yeast. It is brewed from the malts of barley, wheat, oats or any grain. The starch in these grains is broken down into sugars. Adding hot water to the malt breaks down the starch with the help of the natural enzymes present in the grains. So, that’s how the magic of craft beers begin with. These sugars are later consumed by the yeast to release alcohol making them a beer. Hops are the real heroes in bringing out the irresistible flavours from the beer and making craft beers top-notch.
BrewDog has also major environmental concerns and hence all its products and packaging comes with 100 % recycled and recyclable materials. So, It also promises zero-waste packaging. Currently, the beer is available in cans, kegs and glass bottles.
Craft beer is a definite hit for a rebel or any craft beer lover. Some of the most favourite Brewdog beers, to begin with, are Punk IPA, Elvis Juice, Dead Pony Club, 5 AM Saint, O-G Hazy, Clockwork, Jack Hammer, Jet Black Heart, Hardcore IPA and Indie. It also has tons of beer varieties to fit your needs.
- Headliners Headliners are the classic American blonde ale which appears smooth and not overly malty or hoppy. The BrewDog headliners are Punk IPA, Last Lager, Dead Pony Club, Pale Ale, Hazy Jane, Elvis Juice and Clockwork Tangerine.
- Collaborations Some of the fun and interesting craft beers take a life while collaborating with other breweries. The famous collaborated BrewDog beers are Cloudwater, Northern Monk, Modern Times and Evil Twin.
- Amplified Amplified BrewDog beers are the game-changers. They are full of flavours, sharp and edgy. They’re mostly on the higher alcoholic side to give that kick. The amplified craft beers are OG Hazy, Jack Hammer and Double Punk.
- Alcohol-Free Surprisingly, BrewDog also has its alcohol-free craft beers. But there’s no compromise on the taste as these beers are a bust of flavours. Punk AF, Nanny State and Lost AF are alcohol-free and gluten-free Craft beers.
Brewdog was founded in 2007 with its Headquarters in Ellon, Scotland. It purchased its first bar in 2009 near Aberdeen and now has 82 bars around the world. You can find comfort with not just your lovely craft beer but with the pragmatic thrills, the bar has to offer. The bar indeed has special menus on certain days and welcomes you with open arms to organise events and parties. And do you know what? You can also be a proud dog owner by hosting your dog’s birthday party at any Brewdog bar. Get a first-hand experience on these bars by checking in your nearest bar.
- Beer School Ever felt curious about the revolution of craft beers? Well if you are interested then there is no better way of knowing it than the beer school. Brewdog bar walks you through the journey of beer and gives you a better insight into craft beers. You will also get the privilege to taste their favourite brews. It’s surely fun to spend 2 hours of your afternoon with beer and cheese at an affordable price. If you don’t have much time the bar even offers a beer school for just 30 minutes for all the busy bees.
- Desk Dog Who says no to free wifi and a pint of Punk IPA? Good news to all the remote workers as Brewdog bar gives you a hot desk and unlimited coffee. So, all it takes is to purchase a pass from any BrewDog bar and keep receipts. You can also book a desk dog in advance or simply walk in.
- Vegan Mondays Brewdog bar dedicates Monday to all the vegans out there. The dedication and the commitment to stick with plant-based ingredients has given roots to extraordinary vegan menus from their signature cauli wings to burgers, pizzas and hotdogs using sourdoughs to goat cheese. Special collaborations power up vegan Mondays with mouth-watering dishes and have 2 for 1 offer.
- Wings Wednesday Wednesdays bring the perfect union of hot spicy wings and bitter beer to heat things. The bar offers a quintet top-up of wings with compulsory cheese dip, so it’s a wings day for sure. Brewdog asserts its Punk IPA as the perfect combo for any kind of hot wings.
- Student Benefits If you are a student Brewdog has a lot to offer. So, all you need is a valid student Id to grab all the exciting discounts. Students can avail of the beer school for a 2 for 1 deal with a special voucher code. Moreover, the bars are exclusively open for throwing birthday parties and desk dogs for students only demanding you to book in advance.
BrewDog also has its hotels to give a supreme experience in the craft beer community and provides various recreational activities for a fun stay. There are currently only four hotels in prime locations. They’re available in the UK and Scotland one each with the other two in the US. Never miss out on the stay if you are a true craft beer lover.